I have designed and taught a face-to-face undergraduate course on deviance, crime, and social control, and an online undergraduate course on sociological research methods. I also serve as a lab instructor for sociological research methods and served as TA for courses on social class; criminology; institutions of social control; and sociology of law.
I am particularly interested in teaching: deviance, crime and social control; criminological theory; community and crime; community and urban sociology; and social research methods.
Instructor of Record:
- Social Deviance (face-to-face), Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018
- Social Research Methods (online), Summer 2018
- Sociological Research Methods (Online), Spring 2016, Summer 2016, Summer 2017.
- Sociological Research Methods (face-to-face), fall 2015
- Award for Excellence in Classroom Teaching 2017, North Carolina State University Graduate Student Association–A competitive award given to “graduate students [who] exemplified the University’s highest degree of teaching achievement in the classroom environment in 2017.”